Sunday, April 26, 2009

Arbonne?

This afternoon after hitting the gym (hard, by the way) I met up with a lady who took the bodypump class Saturday. She's an Arbonne rep. I have some of her samples to try. Day one, so far I'm in love.

If this love connection continues I'll end up buying the set, and probably looking into small business start up costs. What kind of tax breaks do home-based businesses get? What sort of reporting/tracking do you need? What's considered a write-off? Should you incorporate first? What about insurance, the business and health sort? What sort of income could I actually generate doing this part time in conjunction with my insurance career?

It would be nice to be connected to a product I believe in. So far Arbonne sounds like all good stuff.

Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment